COMPLAINT: Stay Away of Royal Jordanian

Old Apr 24, 2011, 2:26 PM
justnotrj justnotrj is offline

Join Date: Apr 2011

TLV-AMAN-BKK. April 2011. Business class. Arrived at check-in counter nearly 2 hours! Before the flight time to find out that it was CLOSED. It took me nearly 90 minutes to get my check-in done as the flight supervisor did not FEEL LIKE re-open to flight. Instead of servicing me, as passenger, I encountered ugly and rude service a passenger can face in check in counter. These people tried to make all possible effort to avoid re-opening to flight, which they MISTAKELY closed BEFORE TIME... Way before time. On top, the local station manger was nowhere to find as he may have left to his sweet home, or was hiding behind local rude staff.
I can easily nominate RJ to have the worst ground check in service I have ever encountered, in my life.
Being a frequent flyer in at least 3 large airlines, such as Cathy, Lufthansa, and Emirates, earned me to right to judge and compare. I spend at least half of my time in the air, for the past 12 years.
In all my traveling experience I have never encountered more insolence, careless, rudeness and poor ground service in RJ check in counter in Tel Aviv.
What is more to that RJ customer service NEVER bothers to answer to any of these complaints. This in fact is adding salt to injuries.
To conclude: Poor service to passengers in there check in counters, rude ground staff and poor customer service respond to customers complaints. Definitely NOT international airline!!!

Old Jun 21, 2011, 1:00 PM
ghaddadin ghaddadin is offline

Join Date: Jun 2011

I am writing you about my experience with flight RJ 262 to Jordan and the worst nightmare experience we have received from your company service at the terminal 4. I also would like to share my below experience with other two passengers, who likewise share same experience as mine.
The flight RJ262 was supposed to take off at 22:30 PM from New York to Amman. Before take off, the captain of the aircraft has reported a minor problem, which would take up to 15 minute to be fixed on the ground. That period of time took more than 4 hours, where we all were caged inside the aircraft till receiving the disappointing news of evacuating the aircraft and wait for next day. Therefore, I have below head points, to draw your attention:

1- holding all passengers including seniors and children for more than 4 hours is inhuman. There suppose to be immediate actions from your stuff at the first two hours maximum..that was disappointing to the level of service that we deserve to receive, as customers!!
2- Upon evacuating the aircraft, there was one stuff member from RJ office who had to deal with all passengers............more than 300 passengers!!..........any way lack of stuff members and the expected service that we suppose to receive caused lots of pain to all passengers, especially children and seniors. At least RJ owe us an explanation from your head manager at RJ New York office to this lack of stuff at terminal 4...your official representatives were hiding and only one American RJ employee has to deal by himself with all disturbance at the airport.
3- We got to the hotel between 5 - 6 AM, where at 11 AM, we got a phone call to get to the airport, as the new schedule for the flight has been set to be at 2:30 PM.
4- Upon arrival to the airport, no representatives from your office were at the check in, just 30 - 45 minute later, one or two stuff members came and that was another disturbance to deal with more than 300 poor passengers. It indicates, your stuff and the manager of your New York office did not learn anything from the experienced we had last night...that was truly disrespectful to every single individual....
5- Amazingly, all passengers managed to be at gate B29 at 2:30 PM, except your crew members, where they have arrived after 2:30 PM and the flight was rescheduled to be around 4 PM...

That's a summary for the nightmare we have experienced by RJ New York office or RJ in general. It was inhuman and disrespectful to each individual of us. I need to mention that there were some rumors by RJ that the pilots have discovered the problem after 2 hours of taking off and they had to land the plane immediately ...which means it was a courageous actions from the crew. I need to underline that the problem happened on the ground before take off!!!!!!...what was saying after taking off was only rumors to justify the 17 hours delay,

At this point we expect from RJ a sincere apology and most important to redeem back for the delay, stress and waste of time we have encountered on flight RJ262 by RJ!!!!!!!!!

I have taken some videos from the disturbance we have encountered and I will make sure to be published at YouTube and Internet for people to be able to see what happened to us and will make sure that will go to the press as well, once I'll return back home to Canada!

Finally, need to mention that many of passengers upon arrival to Amman did not receive their baggage's, I am one of them....
I have lost one day of my vacation for such disrespectful attitude on the ground, ...........who is going to compensate for such delay????

I will leave other passengers to comment to this email thread, if they wish to do so!

Best Regards;

Ghassan Haddadin

Royal Air MAROC - NO Response for missing luggage Denise Royal Air Maroc Complaints 1 Mar 3, 2012 12:23 PM
Royal Air Maroc pilots going on strike - MoroccoBoard.com RSS Feed Royal Air Maroc Complaints 0 Jul 6, 2009 3:25 PM
Royal Air Maroc triekel Royal Air Maroc Complaints 1 Dec 24, 2007 11:20 AM