Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Onur air customer service, trying to cancel a flight

Old Dec 10, 2015, 2:07 PM

Hi, i had a flight, which i wanted to cancel, i thought it was going to do iy easily by phone for 3-5 minutes... It took me 110 roaming minutes and that resulted in 270 euro bill!!! And i am not sure if i am getting my money back, after i succeeded... Nobody was speaking English in yheir office...disgusting airline, never going to use it again, people, don't fly with them, they are cheap but if anything happens, the battle is lost...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off