Reservations
COMPLAINT: Shame on ba

Old May 11, 2017, 12:07 PM

I am a Gold-Emerald for life member of the BA Executive Club (10992968). I booked a First Class ticket for one of my friends for a GVA-LHR-SFO return flight (Ref VQMR89). Unfortunately, a mispelling in the name of my guest appeared and BA Brussels office promised to correct it ASAP. Notwithstanding 5 phone calls of my travel agent explaining that there was some kind of emergency since I was leaving for 5 weeks, the reply from BA reservations office in Brussels was that they have other priorities and that since the trip was for July, they will re-issue the ticket when they have time. After two days of wait, I cancelled the booking and booked in 10 minutes a First Class ticket on AF through Paris. Incredibly poor service for a top tier customer booking a First Class ticket.
Let us go for companies which respect their customers.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook