In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: Plane Falling Apart

Old Jan 22, 2009, 5:49 PM
whopper1410 whopper1410 is offline

Join Date: Jan 2009

While in flight on my way to Tampa from Pittsburgh...I decided to take a picture out the window...And in doing so..I did not notice it at that exact time...Thank God..Or I would have freaked out...But how often does this really happen and nobody is watching...And who did the piece hit on the ground..This has made me somewhat afraid to fly...

Old Jun 12, 2010, 10:52 PM
millionmiler millionmiler is offline

Join Date: Jun 2010

Originally Posted by whopper1410 View Post
Can you explain this a little bit better? I don't understand what happened from what you've written here.

In-flight Issue Plane Falling Apart whopper1410 Southwest Airlines Complaints 50 Jul 1, 2009 3:27 PM
Check-in / Boarding Paid $100 to get on the plane Mohan Delta Air Lines Complaints 4 Apr 18, 2009 11:07 PM
Customer Service Me threatened to be thrown off a plane? bcmtink Alaska Air / Horizon Air Complaints 3 Mar 11, 2008 10:35 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked My Plane Took Off Early! pplazano Alaska Air / Horizon Air Complaints 1 Oct 29, 2007 5:17 AM