In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: Plane Falling Apart

Old Jan 22, 2009, 5:49 PM

While in flight on my way to Tampa from Pittsburgh...I decided to take a picture out the window...And in doing so..I did not notice it at that exact time...Thank God..Or I would have freaked out...But how often does this really happen and nobody is watching...And who did the piece hit on the ground..This has made me somewhat afraid to fly...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Jun 12, 2010, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by whopper1410 View Post
While in flight on my way to Tampa from Pittsburgh...I decided to take a picture out the window...And in doing so..I did not notice it at that exact time...Thank God..Or I would have freaked out...But how often does this really happen and nobody is watching...And who did the piece hit on the ground..This has made me somewhat afraid to fly...
Can you explain this a little bit better? I don't understand what happened from what you've written here.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook