Old Oct 2, 2017, 5:06 PM
emma emma is offline

Join Date: Oct 2017
Angry FLIGHT 8749 UBCDWM No customer service

I booked my flight this morning and realised within the hour that the trip must be cancelled for personal reasons. I tried to call expedia and Vueling back straight away within the hour. Expedia said they only take bookings and cannot deal with the request. I have spent hours on the telephone and Vueling CUT YOU OFF after holding for 8 minutes stating try again later. I have been unable to speak to a PERSON all day. Rubbish, I should have the right to cancel and get a refund if this was booked within 24 hours. Feeling incredibly stressed, frustrated and just exhausted. Won't get today back either.....should be a lot easier than this. Terrible service.

Customer Service Onur air customer service, trying to cancel a flight Kaziqta Other Airline Complaints 0 Dec 10, 2015 2:07 PM
Customer Service Mean Customer Service rep spitefully cancels flight Arock2 Customer Service 0 Jan 6, 2014 5:45 PM
Customer Service Customer service from HELL- Missed flight 1081spencer United Airlines Complaints 1 Jun 7, 2012 8:49 PM
Customer Service Delayed flight, missed flight, poor customer service AzraTucker United Airlines Complaints 2 Apr 10, 2012 2:57 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked canceled flight -- No Customer Service Response bff426 JetBlue Airways Complaints 1 Mar 9, 2011 2:13 PM