Reservations
COMPLAINT: Thai reservations the most inefficent

Old May 4, 2018, 1:07 PM

I need to submit an official complaint over the frustrations I have faced today with Thai Airways and I swear never to fly it again.
I have bought 3 BUSINESS CLASS tickets online form the official websitE reference KKE6RC.
I suddenly faced an emergency situation and wanted to leave one day earlier- which means the 5th instead of the 6th. I called up Denpasar and Jakarta several times but no one answered and phone kept on ringing. I have full record of the calls I made on my phone.
Then I called Thai airways main office in Bangkok and was utterly shocked to hear the staff saying that since the flight starts from DPS I cannot ask them to do any changes even though the ticket was purchased onlien from your own official website!!!! Even a budget airline in India would be more efficient than Thai airways. They told me to email them urgently in Denpasar or Jakarta and I sent 4 urgent emails but never got a reply!
At that time the seats were available.
Finally after hours of trying I managed to get the Denpasar staff pick up the phone and then at that time they said there were no seats!!! I suffered immense fristraiton as I had to reach Bangkok by anyway. I then tried checking again online and found the seats were now showing available. I decided to buy 3 new tickets just to travel by anyway and then ask for refund of the original ones. Again it did not allow me to pay on line and after I entered my card detaisl it went back to the booking page and gave me the option to pay at the thai airways office. I confirmed the booking - WRJHAR and decided to go to the airport to pay tomorrow. Now to my shock I called up Thai in Bangkok and was told it is not possible to buy at the airport nor would the city office be open tomorrow as it was a weekend!!!!! I have lost my health and my blood pressure has been damaged with the stress I faced . I have had to buy tickets from other airlines just in order to reach my destination tomorrow. I need to cancel my previous tickets and get a full refund without any cancellation fees for the stress and inconvenience I have faced.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook