Old Aug 7, 2011, 6:44 PM
judith coppa judith coppa is offline

Join Date: Aug 2011
Unhappy Unable to print boarding passes

I was unable to print boarding passes from my home computer even though I was within the 24 hour window. When I contacted American by phone for some help, all I got was a repeated comment that I was too late. When I asked when was an approprite time to get a boarding pass, there was dead silence. When I talked with a supervisor she said I had the wrong department, then put me on hold and then I was summarily disconnected. This was a very frustrating experience.

Last edited by judith coppa; Aug 7, 2011 at 6:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Check-in / Boarding Delta Kiosk fails to print boarding pass dolphinegg Delta Air Lines Complaints 6 Aug 24, 2010 6:06 PM
Customer Service Forced to wait 6hours in Delhi to print boarding pass - IN A HALLWAY ccaps American Airlines Complaints 1 Jan 5, 2010 2:01 AM
Reservations Fine Print Amaruuq Reservations 4 Jun 15, 2009 9:07 PM
Mexicana - Attendant Ripped Boarding Passes Up in My Face yabadabajudith Other Airline Complaints 7 Mar 23, 2009 3:10 PM
Reservations Unable to pay for reservation hsolbrig American Airlines Complaints 1 Oct 4, 2008 10:57 AM